DUALLY WHEEL COVERS. SHATTERED BUTTERFLY ON A WHEEL. COLOR WHEEL PSYCHOLOGY
Dually Wheel Covers
- (Wheel cover) A hubcap, wheel cover or wheel trim is a decorative disk on an automobile wheel that covers at least a central portion of the wheel. Cars with stamped steel wheels often use a full wheel cover that conceals the entire wheel.
- A decorative metal or plastic disc that obscures a vehicles stamped steel wheels, lug nuts and/or hubs from view.
- The first Cadillac wheel covers were introduced in 1932; it is rumored that chauffeurs and owners alike were getting tired of cleaning spoked wheels!
- (dual) a grammatical number category referring to two items or units as opposed to one item (singular) or more than two items (plural); "ancient Greek had the dual form but it has merged with the plural form in modern Greek"
- (dual) double: having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities; "a double (or dual) role for an actor"; "the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence"- R.W.Emerson; "every episode has its double and treble meaning"-Frederick Harrison
- (dual) double: consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs; "an egg with a double yolk"; "a double (binary) star"; "double doors"; "dual controls for pilot and copilot"; "duple (or double) time consists of two (or a multiple of two) beats to a measure"
The Dually Diagnosed: A Therapist's Guide to Helping the Substance Abusing, Psychologically Disturbed Patient
Treatment of even the accurately dually diagnosed is limited by the specialization of the professionals. Their intellectual biases differ and their therapeutic approaches can be hard to reconcile: Is one disorder secondary to the other? Should the clinician be supportive or confrontational? Should medication be prescribed? Or hospitalization? Or a twelve-step program?
As the number of seriously ill substance abusers in outpatient settings multiplies with the ascendance of managed care and its attendant cost restrictions, more and more practitioners of every stripe will encounter the therapeutic dilemmas posed by the dually diagnosed. Dennis Ortman, challenging the conventional wisdom that splits treatment between the psychological and medical arenas in order to address both, argues that clinicians should be prepared to treat the entire patient in one therapeutic space.
To that end, he offers principles, strategies, and techniques consistent with the goal of an integrated treatment model. His presentation_based on interviews with therapists experienced with the dually diagnosed, buttressed by his research into the nature of substance abuse, and animated with clinical examples_will support practitioners in both the addiction and mental health fields while also stimulating dialogue among them and contributing to the ongoing debate.
Dually- No License plate/Mystery solved...
Why do dually drivers think they don't need license plates? This was the 3rd I've seen in a few weeks. I will have a photo set eventually.
I don't get "Cowboy Up" either.
Wheel Covers by Jinxy
Custom made wheel covers for Mpls Bike Polo, by Amanda Wainscott, aka Jinxy.
dually wheel covers
This well-detailed truck replicates the most popular shipping vehicle on the road, a dually (for dual wheeled). Sharp and stylish in yellow with green trim, it hitches to the matching two-horse tag-along (not included) in a snap! Features rolling, rubber-like wheels and front wheels that turn with steering wheel. Includes two rear-view mirrors, a working hood, working tailgate and working hitch. Beautifully crafted and painted to complement the Horse Trailer, each truck comes fully loaded and has room for two 8" figures inside. Note: Trailer, figures and accessories not included.
gooseneck adapter for 5th wheel
hot wheels collectibles price guide
18 wheels of steel iso
black steel truck wheels
palace on wheels tour package
shoe wheel shoe storage and organization
steering wheel driver
color wheel artist